Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Monday, December 6, 2021

567. 7 Qu'ranic Du'as For Your Children

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah Sallalahu alayhi wa salaam said, “3 Duas are answered without a doubt: the Dua of an oppressed person, the Dua of a traveler, and *the Dua of a parent over his child.”*

Sunan al-Tirmidhī 1905


*1)* Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 38

هُنَالِكَ دَعَا زَكَرِيَّا رَبَّهُ قَالَ *رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِن لَّدُنكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً إِنَّكَ سَمِيعُ الدُّعَاءِ*

There did Zakariya pray to his Lord, saying: *"O my Lord! Grant me from Yourself a progeny that is pure: indeed, You are the hearer of   Duaa*


*2)* Surah As-Saaffat, Verse 100

*رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ*

*"O my Lord! Grant me (a child) from among the righteous !"*


*3)* Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 38

*وَإِنِّي أُعِيذُهَا بِكَ وَذُرِّيَّتَهَا مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ*

*"And I commend her and her offspring to Your protection from the Evil One, the Rejected."*


*4)* Surah Ibrahim, Verse 40

*رَبِّ اجْعَلْنِي مُقِيمَ الصَّلَاةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَاءِ*

*O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also (raise such) among my offspring O our Lord! and accept my Prayer.*


*5)* Surah Al-Furqan, Verse 74

وَالَّذِينَ يَقُولُونَ *رَبَّنَا هَبْ لَنَا مِنْ أَزْوَاجِنَا وَذُرِّيَّاتِنَا قُرَّةَ أَعْيُنٍ وَاجْعَلْنَا لِلْمُتَّقِينَ إِمَامًا*

And those who pray, *"Our Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous."*


*6)* Surah Al-Ahqaf, Verse 15

 قَالَ *رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَىٰ وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي فِي ذُرِّيَّتِي إِنِّي تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَإِنِّي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ*

 *"O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Your favour which You have bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such that You will approve; and make righteous  for me my offspring. Indeed, i have repented   to You and indeed, I am of the  Muslims."*


*7)* Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 128

*رَبَّنَا وَاجْعَلْنَا مُسْلِمَيْنِ لَكَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِنَا أُمَّةً مُّسْلِمَةً لَّكَ وَأَرِنَا مَنَاسِكَنَا وَتُبْ عَلَيْنَا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ*

*"Our Lord! make us Muslims, bowing to Your (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to Your (will); and show us our place for the celebration of (due) rites; and turn unto us (in Mercy); for You are the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.*

The factors that *prevent duaa from being answered* are 
1) Qalb Ghafil 
Oblivious (careless) Heart 
2) Haram sustenance 
3) Being Hasty 
4) Sin block the path of duaa

No comments: