Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Monday, July 19, 2021

509. Four Ways To Piety

By Asma bint Shameem 

Want to be counted among the pious?

Then read on...

There are FOUR ways to achieve that. 

Someone asked Hasan al-Basari: 
*“What is the secret of your piety?”* 

Hasan al-Basari said:
*“I understood 4 things:*
 
1. *I understood my rizq cannot be taken by anyone so my heart is CONTENT*
 
2. *I understood no one can do my actions (worship) so I started doing them MYSELF*
 
3.  *I understood Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta’ala is WATCHING me, so I felt SHAME to do wrong*
 
4.  *I understood DEATH is waiting for me so I started to PREPARE for my meeting with Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta’ala*

What a beautiful advice!

Let’s put it into ACTION. 

*ACTION POINTS*

1. Be CONTENT with WHATEVER Allaah gives you and be THANKFUL 

2. Strive HARD to OBEY Allaah and do your BEST

3. FEAR Allaah and STAY AWAY from SIN. . 
4.  Be READY for DEATH 
 
May Allaah enable us to implement these four points in our lives so that we may be successful in this Dunya and Aakhirah. Ameen.

And Allaah knows best

No comments: