Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Sunday, May 23, 2021

452. I Can Never...

By Asma bit Shameem

I was just a helpless baby...... I didn't know how to talk.
You taught me EVERYTHING....You gave me strength to walk.

You gave me life, protected and cherished me...
Brothers, sisters, and parents who loved me.

Good times, fond memories, friends to  play with...
A brain to think, ears to hear, two eyes to see with.

A healthy body, intellect, and a sound mind, 
The ability to judge between wrong and right.

And during sickness, it's only *You* that heals me.
And when I am hungry it's surely *You* that feeds me.

You've given me everything, Your blessings are innumerable.
Even if I tried, Your countless favors are immeasurable.

I continue making mistakes and yet You keep on blessing me. 
But the biggest blessing of all, ya Rabbi, is the *Imaan* You gave me.
 
And even IF......from the day I was born......until Eternity...
I keep on thanking You, Ya Allaah, I will fail miserably.

For, I can never THANK you enough for all the blessings You keep giving me.
I can never thank you with the Thanks of which YOU are WORTHY!

How Perfect You are O Allaah, and I venerate You. 
You are Almighty, Most High...all Praise belongs to You. 

Exalted is Your Name, so Glorified is Your Mention,
The Heavens and the Earth, ALL declare Your Perfection. 

Blessed be Your Name, so Lofty is Your Position,
It's *YOU* that I worship and to *YOU* is my submission.

O Allaah, You are As-Salaam and from You is all peace.
To You bows all Creation, the mountains, the seven seas.

Not a leaf does fall, except by Your Consent.
Not a soul dare breathe but only if You assent.

How Sublime You are....Possessor of Total Power, 
Sovereignty, Magnificence, Grandeur and Honor!

If all the trees were pens, all the oceans were ink, too,
They would all be depleted...before they could praise You!

And even IF.....from the day I was born.....until Eternity,
I keep on praising You, Ya Allaah, I will fail miserably.

For, I can never PRAISE you enough for Your Might, Your Majesty.
I can never praise you with the Praise of which YOU are WORTHY!

There is no God but *You*
....to that I bear witness.
Other deities are all *false*, I swear by Your Greatness.

None has the right to be worshipped except *You*.
I seek Your forgiveness and I repent unto You.

Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my death and my life...
Are all for Your Pleasure...and that's for what I strive.

You are my Magnificent Master and I am your miserable slave.
Your Mercy is what I hope for, Your Forgiveness is what I crave.

I admit to you my sins Ya Rabb, for all that I am repentant.
I am here to obey You Allaah, and abide by Your Covenant.

Unto You I have bowed, and in You I have believed.
I believe in the Prophet and the Qur'aan You revealed.

You 're Sufficient for me, I entrust my affairs to You.  
With love, hope and fear..... *who else can I turn to?* 

To You I make Dua, and its upon You that I rely.
In Your name I live Ya Rabb, and in Your name I will die.

O Owner of everything....You're the Only One.
To You we all belong and to You we all return.

And even IF.... from the day I was born.....until Eternity,
I keep on worshipping You, Ya Allaah, I will fail miserably!

For, I can never WORSHIP you enough 'cos You're The Almighty.
I can never worship you with the Worship of which YOU are WORTHY!
                      X———X

اللَّهُمَّ أَعِنَّي عَلَى ذِكْرِكَ، وَشُكْرِكَ، وَحُسْنِ عِبَادَتِكَ

Allaahumma 'a'innee 'alaa thikrika, wa shukrika, wahusni 'ibaadatika. 
O Allah, help me to remember You, to give You thanks , and to perform Your worship in the best manner.

No comments: